Where is the life we have lost in living?

Monday, August 18, 2008

Brilliant Television

I get by with the help of Harrison The Light Bringing High Priest of Social Revelry & Gladness Ballard. He shared a video with me today, which inspired me to post three brilliant music videos, including his recommendation.
Behold, the Lost Art of the Brilliant Music Video
+
+
Who in the world is this guy? What is he whispering? And why is he in the tunnel?
You absolutely need to watch this video until the very end. 
You won't be disappointed.

Cut Chemist-1st Big Break
+
This acid doused merry go round bboy Daft Punk music video by DJ Shadow's wunderkind Cut Chemist was the first music video ever shot with a 360 degree panoramic lense. 
Lysergic bliss on Mars. Thanks HB.


Bat For Lashes-What's a Girl To Do?
+
To date, one of the scariest bits of cinema I have ever seen. The progression of this video completely freaked me out because I had no idea what was coming. The creepiest song about falling out of love is coupled perfectly with a masterpiece of a music video. 
Highly recommended.


No comments: