Where is the life we have lost in living?

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Yamrocks

Sources tell me that the Kings of Leon have the rough draft of a US tour at hand, with the finishing touch being Music City USA. It begins September 23rd with an intimate club show at Webster Hall New York City with The Whigs. I love the Kings of Leon and I can't wait for Jordan Rutledge to tell me all about that show. Other than that date, I be not permitted to release the rest of the dates just yet, but of course they're hitting everywhere in the United States, including a very special one night stand in Moscow actually.Wow. Chances. The first single off Only By The Night can be found on their Myspace page. It's called Sex On Fire
I'm in love.

Update
Tour dates are now on Myspace as well. 
Have you go get 'em some.

1 comment:

j. rutledge said...

love the mention...i WILL tell you about that show...SWEEEEET