Where is the life we have lost in living?

Friday, September 19, 2008

Blehh

I still haven't figured out if playing basketball every day is beating a dead horse or not, but it's definitely gotten me sick. Trying to live on Tennessee time probably doesn't help either. This might be my first taste of college right here, being sick away from home. I'm not deathly ill and dying for the need for soup and crackers in bed, with my stacks of Calvin & Hobbes and the Jungle Book at my beckoned call. I'm not missing school either. Life's cheating me a little bit, but no matter. It builds character, but I still feel terrible at the moment. My head feels like fog going through the laundry machine. I eat a biscuit, and then pray I never see it again. No tissues here in Russia, just toilet paper. Tea is good, it just can't make itself. So I'm just around the house today, away from the cold. Cheers. I got to St. Petersburg tomorrow. You know how Tylenol is spelled in Russian? I have no idea. 
+
Guy Richie is directing a Sherlock Holmes movie and Jude Law is in it.
Kings of Leon on  Saturday Night Live tomorrow.
+

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's okay, I had strep the second week I was at Davidson...I feeeeeeel you, Trent.

j. rutledge said...

i'm sorry you're sick :(

i'm seeing kings of leon in 3 days...jealous?

cigars_smoked_alone said...

sorry you don't feel well- you probably need someone to bring you a sack of bagels and cream cheese. perhaps i should start a blog- but other than you who would read it- lol- that is if you actually would-

Unknown said...

Give Mikhail Baryshnikov my love.
Coach