Where is the life we have lost in living?

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Roll Over

The Big Pink--Velvet
So I was up late and I kept thinking this song is epic as fuck as in are you kidding me how in the world plus the heavens above can someone get around the epic surge of this song, being crushed to death by the powerful clouds of love ever and I mean epic. It's a monster so I googled night mountains because it made sense epically at that moment and the search blessed me with this here painting above, which doesn't speak to the slow wave crashing epicness of the song except for the size. I'm really just asking someone to please connect the dots that lead us to this moment here because I'm not synapsing enough to think myself out of this mess, probably thanks to being crushed under the snow of the avalanche song I just listened to. Yikes man better days best be on their way soon after this night.

No comments: