Where is the life we have lost in living?

Thursday, May 20, 2010

All is Full of Love







+
The stars were out in full tonight and I crowded under them as much as I could, staring at them like they could make sense of thing for me. Everything's just as restless as it always is, with conniptions racing past just as fast as always, yet I was strangely at peace with it all. The environment outside during today's sunlight hours was beyond gorgeous, and I tried my hardest to keep in its presence as long as possible. From rifling through the still wet remains of an soaked basement with the best of friends, to waltzing in pure joy around and about the shade of the setting sun, there's nothing like being outside to remind you that all is is full of love. Around and about every angle of every corner of every thought, vision, landscape, scenario, encounter, experience that you might come across on a daily basis. Blows my mind a little bit when I think about it. I threw idea around one of the smartest people I know tonight out on the porch under the stars. Isn't love the upmost common denominators between all world religions? Where does indoctrination and the blind following of rules falls by the wayside and gives way to true spirituality? Don't the words Religion and Relationship share the same root word in Latin? Benjamin Franklin claimed to be an diest in his later life and was quoted saying that he could look upon the  hierarchical organization of the natural world and see God. I gazed upon the stars tonight with the same deep seeking intention, a widely stretched but distinctively focused perspective that's humbled beyond belief when seeking to understand the vastness of my own ignorance. The more about the ways of the world I try to figure out, the more I realize I don't know anything at all. Not that its a bad thing, just true. Since bad things are just true by simple matter o' fact rationality, therefore there's good to be learned in the bad, which then concludes that there's nothing bad at all in the world. Whoa. The change from Joy to Misery to Joy happens at a frantic pace that's quite drastic to get used to. Everyone fears the unknown to a point and to live Life between opposite ends of Black and White, Up and Down is to learn to be at peace with the degree of ignorance regarding what the direction future events might take. But I suppose that's why they call it the fast life, right? 

No comments: