Where is the life we have lost in living?

Friday, July 11, 2008

Hard Luck


It's the very best 106 degrees here you could ever ask for. The past few days I have been working outside with Ser and it's absolutely amazing what he comes up with. The tag on the side of the wall I helped him finish is his signature style and it took about fifteen hot hours to finish. Greek kids have apparently never seen someone dunk before either. I met the mayor of Thessaloniki yesterday and he drives a Maybach. He's some Olympic track champion and is supa wealthy on top of just mayoring every once in a while. He doesn't have much to do apparently because I got to meet him. You can tell there is tons of corruption in the government because of the high price of living and low income. Because Greece is a member of the European Union, each and ever citizen is begifted 400 Euros a month or about $700. What's the incentive to work? The average income is 900 euros or so so there really isn't one. Structure is necessary for any form of competition, especially economically. Why do you think I'm going on this trip in the first place? Today I fly to Vienna and Russia tomorrow. Wish me luck I love you and you and you. Space Disco blows your mind.
Holy Ghost- Hold On




No comments: