Where is the life we have lost in living?

Monday, July 28, 2008

Ragoo


When I say that I love Tennessee, I absolutely mean it with all my heart. Finding the one true reason why would be a undertaking though, because there are quite a few affairs making me homesick right now and one is definitely the Kings of Leon. They just finished their fourth studio album entitled Only By The Night at Blackbird Studios in Nashville and they have been drinking no doubt.  Spin magazine is debuting the first new song of the album "Crawl" and I think it's fantastic. Dirty bluesy southern rock. Whatcha said.

3 comments:

emandstuff said...

cannot wait
cannot wait
cannot wait.

p.s. look at you go!
your promise did not fall flat.

j. rutledge said...

KINGS OF LEON are amazing. duh.

j. rutledge said...

and when i was refering to music that i can't listen to....this would be it, trent. haha.