Where is the life we have lost in living?

Friday, November 13, 2009

Caves

I went golfing the other day for the first time ever and the best part of the day had nothing to do with me golfing, but rather caves. My friend showed me this cave entrance (!) off the ways a little bit, back in the woods. I could have crawled through the entrance. Kentucky apparently has the largest cave system in the world. That's crazy. Caves are older than forever as well, who's to say What in the world is in these caves? King Juba's treasure? Farmer's gold? God I'm suppose to be writing a paper and just can't write academically right now. Let's get lost.

This song will fuck with your head, it's not even a great song, Its just all lazers and they trance around while you have the time of your life chasing down a fucking beachball in Ibiza.

No comments: