Where is the life we have lost in living?

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Who Dat


Hey yall, what's happening? What's going on the world today? With exams almost long forgotten and the holidays slowly losing its chim chimmery, the dawning of another year in the life of us all is looming large, which poses a fantastic opportunity to celebrate and introspectate (word of the day). Here at the Feel Good Lost Castle, we try to find a harmonious balance in between both polarities, somewhere hovering around the smack dab middle between the far extremes. What's to be learned from 2010? A whole lot, my friends. 2010 has been the year of trysts and meddlings, with many miles traveled, sights seen, lessons learned, visions beheld, insights uncovered, fears relinquished and stories told. I've slowly become so much more aware of the balance between accepting fate*living a life of faith and the ever continual struggle for self improvement and it hasn't been easy. But one thing is for sure, fortune favors the bold. I'm struggling to keep my eyes open right now, which is just the worst because I've procrastinated long enough in spending quality time on here. One thing that I want to happen is a year end list. I wish I had been on the ball in arranging it before 2011 but that's neither here nor there. But its coming, so keep your eyes to the sky and stay tuned. One thing is for sure though. In 2011, I'ma gon break a mirror and make a disco ball the size of the Statue of Liberty's fist.

No comments: