Where is the life we have lost in living?

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Evil Shall Be Expelled With Evil



+
Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
Movie of the Year. I'm already calling it. 
The book is an absolutely fantastic story and has has has to be read before 12.26.2011
I can already hear saying it, "Oh I can't read mehmehmeh..."there is no excuse this time around.
It is cold outside, Christmas Break starts next week and free time will be in abundance.
I know what you're thinking. And I'm saying to you, "Stop it."
Don't look at the length. It's not third grade grade anymore.
The book reads so fast and you'll not want to so anything else until you finish it.
The narrative grips you that much. You're hooked from the first page and then its free fall all the way til you get smacked in the face by the twist at the end.
I have not read a book of fiction this good in a long time & now its been made into a movie...
....directed by David Fincher, the genius mind who made Seven and Fight Club (!!!)
....and soundtracked by Trent Reznor, the king of Nine Inch Nails as well as the Social Network's creepy score, which won him both a Golden Globe and an Academy Award.
Oh my stars y'all, this movie's going be so diabolical.
I might have to wear a cape to opening night.
The song below was in the film's trailer and was just released this week on itunes.
Trent Reznor. Karen O))). Led Zeppelin
Holy smokes
+
Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross

No comments: