Where is the life we have lost in living?

Monday, October 20, 2008

No Age

What in the world do I know? Not much, but that's one thing tomorrow is good for. Know yourself. As the philosopher Matthew always stresses, the unexamined life isn't worth living. What about Afrika? I'm figuring that out as it comes. Uganda is hawt like Russia's not, and busy like none other. I'm slowly getting my feet on the ground and it's a surprise like none other. Today was my first day as a teaching assistant at the International School here in Kampala. It went pretty well too, which is such a big surprise. Hopefully it will stay like so. But you never know. I just can't do enough here, be it good or otherwise bwahha.
Afrika is so full of life, but since it's everywhere at once, it's almost taken for granted.
Hopefully I'll elaborate more in the future, but I just don't know much at all. Everything I learn every day just reminds me more of the obvious. It's obviously hot here.
I don't know much.
+
Tom Vek- Nothing But Green Lights

No comments: