Where is the life we have lost in living?

Saturday, December 20, 2008

West Africa

Hark! In sympathy no doubt, I've been swept up into this one long tour venturing around West Africa for the holdiays. Christmas in West Africa? No rhyme or reason just glad to go. The first stop is Ghana for a few days and then the rest falls in place as it was meant to be. Ivory Coast, Mali, Senegal, I don't really know just yet. But count on a few escapades worth hearing about. Things finished at the International School with ease. Basketball is no longer a thing on TV and I got to read a fair share of books so win*win without a doubt. With college as the exception, I'm actually not doubting the sway of things to come much either. But rumor has it that West Africanism strikes fear in the young hearts of the lost and mapless. So for those that bother, stay tuned. I'm away, but only for a moment's notice. Don't worry. In the meantime, love the Muppet's Christmas Carol and being home for Christmas, two things I miss this time of year (besides City of Palms RIP and high school basketball) Spin Magazine has a great end of the year music deal. Good tiding to you, wherever you are.

No comments: